While choosing for deepconditioning , I try to get something budget friendly. Thus browsed some CG hair masks and came to know about Amsarveda product. In amazon you will get it easily. This mask to me is a good buy as it has good amount of product and its consistency is thick.
Lets see the quick analysis of the product:
What the brand itself says:
Natural ayurvedic solution to damaged hair and deep conditioning.
- REGENERATES DAMAGED KERATIN MOLECULES
- RESTORES HAIR & SCALP STRUCTURE
- NORMALISES MOISTURE BALANCE
- NOURISHES HAIR & SCALP
- PROTECTS FROM SUN & POLLUTION
- ESSENTIAL MINERALS & NUTRIENTS THAT REPLENISH HAIR FOLLICLES.
Quantity: 400 ML.
Consistency: Thick and greasy
Color: Pure white
Smell: Slightly medicated, can irritate few people.
Amount needed: According to the length of the hair
How to use: The website says to keep it for 20 minutes in shampoo washed hair and use it 2 to 4 days a week
How I have used: I use it in a different way. I love to mix and match other ingredients to all my oils and masks because it seems that using them alone does not give the best result as my hair is extremely frizzy.
I have mixed Amsarveda hair mask with olive oil, Aloe Vera gel and few drops of tea tree oil.
My own opinion: It is moisturizing and doesn’t dry my hair insanely. But I can not give it 5 out of 5 because I thought it will give more slippery effect to my hair.
Will I buy it again: I will search for more moisturizing hair mask because I am not totally satisfied with the result.
Do I recommend: Yes , I recommend it if
- you are starting out new CG journey
- you are thinking of budget friendly option
- your hair does not need extra moisture
- you are looking for gentle and safe everyday DC (deep conditioning) option.
- you are looking for easily available (online) option.