I came across an unusual conditioner. The name is not quite famous enough like other brands – David Babaii Wildaid Hydrating Conditioner. There is not much hype about it and not many reviews either. The conditioner is probably not available from the brand website, but it can be found on Amazon.
The bottle says it’s cruelty-free and has no paraben, sulfate, or petroleum, a dream conditioner for many curly girls.
Image Source: Google
It might be available in the USA, but still, it’s not a salon or drugstore brand you can find easily. Nevertheless, I fell in love with this product and wish it could last me for long enough.
About the product: The product description says:
- Hydrating Conditioner is a Sulfate, Parabens, and Petroleum free conditioner restoring proper moisture levels and nutrients to the hair.
- The lightweight, naturally derived ingredients such as the earth?’ crust will help protect the hair while Barley and Sandalwood moisturize and condition the hair.
- With each use, hair will be rejuvenated from the harmful effects of nature’s natural elements, heat appliances, and/or chemical treatments.
- It gently untangles, heightens manageability, combats dryness, and smoothes the cuticle creating a radiant shine.
- This unique formula is perfect for all hair types, especially chemically treated or dull, dry hair.
The recommended way to use it: After shampooing and rinsing, use the conditioner thoroughly.
Color: creamy white
Smell: Mild flower
Amount needed: According to the hair length
How I use it: I wash my curls, so I use it after rinsing or spraying with filtered water. I put it in my praying hands and waited for 5 mins. Then rinse it well and use leave-in or gel.
Will I buy it again: Of course, anytime I can find it. Yay !!
Do I recommend: Yes, I will, for any hair type, curly or straight.
P.S. – If you come across this conditioner and like it after using it, remember my name and come back here to write down your story.