BASIC ROUTINE TO ACHIEVE GOOD SKIN
Do you ever suffer from the inner dilemma if you should go out as you have acne or pigmentation problem? Well, this is a story for most of the women, whether a student, a housewife, or an office worker. Everyone loves super glowing skin and flaunt their attitude.
For that, you need to maintain few fundamental and basic tips. By making a routine you can get rid of every possible problem of skin damage. Let’s start:
DIET PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE: If you think glowing skin comes from outside, you should surely change this view. You need to take care of your health first. Check out the things you should pay attention:
· Stay hydrated
· Eat lots of fruits
· Keep a balanced diet
· Veggies are an important part in the meals
· Dry fruits help to boost your immune system
· Green juices should be included as well
SOME TIPS TO FOLLOW REGULARLY:
· Always remove your makeup before going to sleep (I mean always!) Use olive oil and cotton balls.
· Avoid extreme sun exposure. Use adequate sunscreen lotion, whether in sun or in shade.
· Eat healthy to reflect a healthy skin. Whatever you eat your skin will reflect that.
· Exercise and sweat it out. It’s probably the best thing you can do to have a glowing skin.
· Sleep well. Try to sleep at least 8 hours a day to get a fresh look.
· Apply oils and moisturizers according to your skin type. It makes drastic change.
· Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of water.
· Sprinkle rose water for extra glow.
OTHER EXTERNAL THINGS TO AVOID: Other than diet, there are few more things that can affect badly the health of your skin, such as
· Sleep deprivation
· Hectic schedule
· Drinking excessive alcohol
THE ROUTINE: The CTM (cleansing, toning and moisturizing) routine, if followed every single day can make your skin look flawless and blemish free. You can either use home-made recipes or buy products from shop according to your skin. Also, don’t forget to give yourself a gentle scrub once a week. It will help to prevent pimples and acne. If you are confused that your skin feels dry, itchy and oily too- you have a combination skin. These skins need extra care all-round the year. So, make routine according to your skin type and need.
Few facial exercises a day along with some basic yoga will help you and your skin in the long run. And a pro tip at last, to keep yourself young and carefree, never ever forget to SMILE! – It’s magical!
Eco Friendly Ways to Make Your Daily Life ‘Green’
If we truly want to think about bigger issues of global warming impact on our earth, we need to act on the less bothered and almost neglected daily changes we can adopt to make life green. We almost always forget to start the revolution right from our own door-step. To reduce global warming, accepting green lifestyle and habits in our life, are equally important.
- Start from your garden: We can make a twist and turn our garden Eco-friendly. Seeding some common plants and vegetables which we use daily will be so much time saving. Our civilization had taught us various ways to grow our own food with the help of fertile land and access of water. This will give us organic food in minimum cost and with lots of benefits. Vegetables can be grown at garden as well as your balcony – it is that much easy and space saving to maintain
- Make you kitchen ‘go green’: Our mornings start from our breakfast table and ends with dinner rituals. Considering to eat moderate amount of fish and meat, cutting down on processed food can be far more beneficial. Use fresh, organic and fair trade standard groceries from nearby farmer’s market. You can opt for making your meal more delicious from left over and keep the food in freezer before it goes bad. Never forget to reduce food wastage.
- Save water to save life: Water consumption at home can be cleverly be utilized in various ways. Start with a glass of water while brushing or shaving, use a bucket rather than shower head while bathing and make it short, buy washing machine and dishwasher which is water and energy efficient and use it while fully loaded. Try to detect and treat the water leakage inside and outside of the house and use a broom instead of a hose to clean your driveway. Remember, water conservation and wise use of water in day to day life saves us from water pollution in rivers and lakes.
- Save your wallet by using energy saving products: If you are thinking to change your old appliances, buy the energy saving items including lights and electronics. Turn off the switches and unplug the devices when they are not in use. Walk or use bike for nearby distance, use more public transport and carpool. Try to avoid driving while in rush hour traffic time.
- Eco-friendly materials for better living: Every day is a new beginning, therefore, begin from your wardrobe- use recycled dresses to wear. Cotton cloths are good and healthy choice for babies instead of diapers. Use rechargeable batteries and solar chargers for your devices, even for your phone! Use of cotton grocery bags instead of plastics will make one of the most important difference in fixing the biggest problem of water pollution. Stop using toxic and animal tested products in makeup, cleaners and detergents. Reducing the use of disposable items and recycling what you are using is another vital thing to keep in mind. You can also opt for Eco-friendly furniture to make your home look good and feel good.
- Start today: Starting is easy and certainly it takes some time to change the way of living into healthy, economical and Eco-friendly way. But you can be creative and have fun in this journey. Include your friends and family and even your children (they are the most optimistic and enthusiastic persons in Eco-changing process) in one project at a time to enjoy the difference. The whole point is not that you are changing the world but making it a better and safe place just by modifying your thought and the lifestyle.