When I search for my favorite products for face regime, I consider few things which are essential for me:
- Purely organic
- Handcrafted by the locals (with mention of the exact place and people)
- no negative experience after using it
After a lot of trial and error, I found Degya Jasmine Toner, a simple-looking toner you can get in the market, but that small thing has a significant impact.
I have susceptible and sensitive skin, which tends to be super oily in summer and tight-dry from winter to spring. I have acne-related problems with pigmentation. It increases if I neglect myself even for few days.
A right toner has been a part of my search, especially during winter. I always found myself using the non-Indian brands due to their highly believable organic ingredients that you can indeed find after using few times. But I have always craved to use something from my land which will have purity in it. In my search for our homegrown brands, I found Degya and instantly fall for their products.
Let me share why I love their product:
- It acts like a real toner after using
- It makes my pores less visible
- Controls oil instantly and keep the face matte (great for oily skin)
- Sprayer makes it super easy to use and hygienic
- Jasmine smell is so mild that it will rejuvenate you
- After applying, you will feel the freshness
- Very convenient and travel friendly
My take after using it for ten days (I will update here after one month of regular use)
This time of the year is a crucial time for my skin. It is oily at the time of mid-day and a bit dry at night and early morning. So, I prefer using the toner in the afternoon, and it works so well for me.
Here is what I do after washing my face with a mild cleanser:
- I spray the mist of the Jasmine Toner all over my face and keep my eyes closed
- I keep it for some time, and it dries up quickly as my face needs that moisture
- I do not use any cotton pad to remove any excess dirt because of prior thorough cleansing and scrubbing
- After few minutes, I put Degya Turmeric Healing Face Mask and a homemade serum
Tips for using this toner unconventionally:
- You can keep it in your purse and spray it whenever outside your skin feels oily. Just grab a cotton pad and wipe it off if you need to refresh your face.
- At home, please keep it in the refrigerator and spray it on your face on those hot summer days for a relaxed and refreshing effect.
Should I use it again
Absolutely, and you should give it a try too!
Website link to the product – Degya Organics
Quantity – 100 ml/3.8 FL OZ.
Price – INR 450 (1 unit) and INR 810 (2 unit) – Website Price
Where to buy – Website and you can buy worldwide by choosing your currency.
My Rating – 5/5
Visit Degya Organics and choose the product best for your skin type.